Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Girls Drink 1/2 Off!

So the next Baroque is on Friday, October 2nd.  Here's the scoop, if you're interested.

~It's only a $5 cover and ladies drink half off all night.
~Two live performers: Sonkin (dubstep, grime, street bass) and James Shander (house, electronica, dance).
~DJ Duo, Dr. Ew & John Bean
~Upstairs at Liberties on 2nd and Fairmount, 9:00-2:00.

They're every first Friday, so if you can't make this one, check out the next.  They're always a great time- lots of awesome music and fun people and especially if you're a lady, you just can't lose!

I'll be there shooting until probably 1:00 or a little after.  Then I've got to head over to work at the studio from 5:00 AM until whenever my boss comes to take over for me.  Going to be a long weekend, but it's good to keep busy.

So anyway, come out to Baroque!  I'd love to see y'all there!

No comments: